E-TEC @ Data Centre World 2017
E-TEC enjoyed another very successful year at Data Centre World 2017, the world’s largest, most influential gathering of data centre expertise.
The two-day exhibition held at the ExCel Centre in London was a great opportunity to meet existing and potential customers with real world problems. E-TEC are now engaging with these customers about their particular requirements and developing solutions to improve their Data Centre operation and efficiency.
Our focus this year was to demonstrate our complete Data Centre Monitoring System and highlight how even legacy Data Centres could benefit from this solution. Customers were pleasantly surprised with how much information was available from their existing infrastructure and how a new monitoring solution could unlock potential they did not know was available. The E-TEC Data Centre Monitoring System can now fully monitor:
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Mechanical Infrastructure
- IT / White Space Infrastructure
Other popular discussions focused on:
- No Device License cost. Even if the customer has existing systems there are no Device License costs.
- Unlimited Users. Unlimited Local or remote users with full functionality client sessions
- Zero down time. Typically zero down time is required when migrating from an existing monitoring system to a new E-TEC Data Centre Monitoring System.
- Modular. The E-TEC Data Centre Monitoring System is modular is design and the customer only pays for the functionality they require.
- Access to “closed systems”. E-TEC have developed numerous drivers for leading BMS, PMS & EMS products allowing the customer to migrate all their existing monitoring systems into a single platform, improving functionality, reporting options and decreasing operational expenditure.
- Single Pane Of Glass. Migrating legacy systems into a single platform provides the user with a single environment where all systems can be monitored. This allows greater monitoring and control. Alarms are also time stamped on the same server ensuring alarm logs are correct.
If you would like to discuss the above in more detail or arrange a site visit to survey particular requirements please contact: email@example.com