Close-coupled, chilled water cooling for medium to large data centers
- InRow RC, 300 mm – Up to 30 kW
- InRow RC/RP, 600 mm – Up to 70 kW
The InRow Chilled Water product design closely couples the cooling with the IT heat load. This design prevents hot air recirculation, while improving cooling predictability and allowing for a pay as you grow environment. IT operators looking to improve efficiency or deploy higher density equipment will benefit from the modular design of the InRow Chilled Water products. The intelligent controls of the InRow Chilled Water products actively adjust fan speed and water flow to match the IT heat load to maximize efficiency and address the dynamic demands of today’s IT environments.
To meet the diverse requirements of IT environments, the InRow Chilled water products are available in two sizes. The InRow RC is available in 300 and 600 mm wide cabinets. The InRow RP is available in 600 mm wide only and includes humidifiers and reheat for humidity control.
- Active Response Controls
- Eliminates air mixing
- Improves operational efficiency 30%-50% over traditional data center cooling methods.
- Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption.
- Adapts to work in both new and existing data center environments
- Modular Components simplify replacement
- All serviceable components replaceable from hot or cold aisle
- Real time display of current and available cooling.
- InfrastruXure Central compatible
- Microprocessor controller
- Building management system integration